If you would like join a class, please click on each step below to download our Starter Kit informational brochures below.
- Introduction to new participants
- Getting started - questions and answers
- Combating excuses
- Location and parking Chatswood
Things you need to do before attending your first Punchin' Parko's session:
- Medical assessment form for Person with Parkinson's (PwP) completed by GP or neurologist
- GP Medical Assessment for Carer
- Waiver and release of Liability to be completed
- Email to make an appointment to be graded. You must bring completed forms to that appointment.
When you attend for your grading (which is not arduous and takes about 30 - 45 minutes), bring a bottle of water, a bath towel and a light lunch. You are then invited to participate in your first session. This one session is free of charge so that you can assess if this program is for you. This will provide you with a much better idea of what goes on rather than just sitting and watching a session.